- The belief that hidden memories can be “recovered” in therapy should have been exorcised years ago, when a rash of false memories dominated the airwaves, tore families apart, and put people on the stand for crimes they didn’t commit. But the mental health establishment does not always learn from its mistakes—and families are still paying the price;
- cum se spune la “burta” prin Romania: harta;
- Harry Potter în Japonia;
- cum să verifici dacă a votat altcineva în locul tău;
- weekendul ăsta am reconstruit zidul Berlinului.
- People once woke up halfway through the night to think, write or make love. What have we lost by sleeping straight through? Mai multe pe aeon.co.
Tag: recomandari (Page 1 of 2)
Eis Piraten, a răspuns Michael când l-am întrebat unde găsesc cea mai bună îngheţată în Friedrichshain. O bodegă micuţă, hipstărească, aflată în Boxhagener Platz, pe colţ cu Gärtnerstraße.
N-am stat pe gânduri, am fost să încerc. Îngheţată homemade, proaspătă şi faină, n-am ce zice. 1 Euro bila şi arome peste arome, de nu ştii ce să mai iei. Am încercat Brownies cu Pistazien şi confirm: deloc rea. Nu au mese (decât una de copii), se serveşte la pachet sau pe un petec de iarbă în Boxhagener Platz. 🙂
“One of the strange things about human desire is that we often don’t know what we want until we find it (or it’s given to us). That was the feeling I had when first listening to the album Hunger and Thirst, the second album by Portland, Oregon’s best kept secret, Typhoon. I was left wondering, “Where has this album been all my life?” It’s exactly what I’ve been looking for, and I don’t think I’m the only one.
Typhoon has been making music together in the Portland house party scene for years, honing their massively epic sound in front of small crowds of intimate friends. This sense of familial, almost religious, intimacy pervades Hunger and Thirst. One wonders what will happen, both to the band and to the listeners, if Typhoon ever receives the broader exposure and following their music deserves.”